Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com> on 2020/02/07 05:54:07 UTC

4.13 force push apologies

All,

I made a forward merge error and accidentally merged master into 4.13, rather than the opposite (while using Github, should have stick to using zsh to do forward merges).

This happened after this commit on 4.13 branch:
https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/commit/d88c614a35107015f211c598282c03f0408f32d2

For reference, I've applied the course correction by resetting --hard the known good commit on 4.13, cherry-pick the PRs merged onto 4.13 and force push on remote 4.13 branch, and then forward merged the same onto origin/master. I further checked the commit SHAs to ensure branch integrities of both 4.13 and master, I'll be watching both 4.13 and master smoketests+Travis.

Please accept my apologies for the force push and I hope to have your support. Thanks.

Regards,

Rohit Yadav

Software Architect, ShapeBlue

https://www.shapeblue.com