Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Martin Hoeller <ma...@xss.co.at> on 2007/12/04 14:25:09 UTC

Fw: deploying without deploying - how do I turn off deployment of pom(or anyother default maven goal in a phase)?

I forgot to CC the list...

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 14:16:10 +0100
From: Martin Hoeller <ma...@xss.co.at>
To: mrox@sdc.dk
Subject: Re: deploying without deploying - how do I turn off deployment of pom(or anyother default maven goal in a phase)?

Hi Michael!

[I CC'd maven-users again, maybe it's interesting for some others as well.]

> thanks for your mail - sorry to mail you directly, but I have already read
> all the relevant documentation, and I can't see anyway of preventing a
> plugin from executing.

Well, I didn't test it but had something like this in mind:

     <plugins>
       <plugin>
         <artifactId>maven-deploy-plugin</artifactId>
         <executions>
         </executions>
       </plugin>
     </plugins>