Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by rick rineholt <cr...@yahoo.com> on 2006/03/07 02:37:15 UTC

Possiible workaround for missing jsr 173 jar breaking HTMLUNIT

Jeremy,
I think this could be a possible work around for the
broken HTMLUnit
used in some of tomcat web testing.  I think I found
an equivalent in:
http://cvs.apache.org/dist/incubator/beehive/v1.0-beta/bin/apache-beehive-incubating-beta.zip
  in the zip :
apache-beehive\apache-beehive-incubating-beta\lib\common\jsr173_1.0_api.jar

I installed it locally:
mvn install:install-file  -DgroupId=javax.xml
-DartifactId=jsr173
-Dversion=1.0 -Dpackaging=Jar -DgeneratePom=true
-Dfile=jsr173_1.0_api.jar

And seems to make it work (after a few fixes to our
testcases)

Since this is from an ASF source is there any issue
with us putting this
in our private repo?
(http://people.apache.org/~jboynes/maven2)

Thanks

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: Possiible workaround for missing jsr 173 jar breaking HTMLUNIT

Posted by Jean-Sebastien Delfino <js...@apache.org>.
rick rineholt wrote:
> Jeremy,
> I think this could be a possible work around for the
> broken HTMLUnit
> used in some of tomcat web testing.  I think I found
> an equivalent in:
> http://cvs.apache.org/dist/incubator/beehive/v1.0-beta/bin/apache-beehive-incubating-beta.zip
>   in the zip :
> apache-beehive\apache-beehive-incubating-beta\lib\common\jsr173_1.0_api.jar
>
> I installed it locally:
> mvn install:install-file  -DgroupId=javax.xml
> -DartifactId=jsr173
> -Dversion=1.0 -Dpackaging=Jar -DgeneratePom=true
> -Dfile=jsr173_1.0_api.jar
>
> And seems to make it work (after a few fixes to our
> testcases)
>
> Since this is from an ASF source is there any issue
> with us putting this
> in our private repo?
> (http://people.apache.org/~jboynes/maven2)
>
> Thanks

> http://mail.yahoo.com

Rick,

What about just documenting how to download the jsr173 jar and install
it in your local repos (with the mvn install:install command you
described) in the readme file under testing/tomcat? We went through this
before with our Axis 1 binding implementation which depended on other
Sun jars and just documented how to download and install them.

--
Jean-Sebastien