Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Alejandro Abdelnur <tu...@cloudera.com> on 2014/04/12 16:33:36 UTC

Re: Plans of moving towards JDK7 in trunkqu r

i disagree, "mustn't break downstream app classpath" is not an excuse, but a requirement.

if you can make 2 versions of jetty to coexist because they are different packages (all their public apis) and they dont bump up transitive dependencies that break other things then is ok

thx

Alejandro
(phone typing)