Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Shrutika Kalbag <sh...@packtpub.com> on 2012/11/07 10:56:13 UTC

Write a book on 'Camel Enterprise Integration Cookbook' for Packt

Hi ,

My name is Shrutika Kalbag and I'm an Author Relationship Executive at
Packt Publishing <http://www.packtpub.com/>. Packt  is an IT publishing
company that publishes focused  IT and allied technology books.

We are planning to publish a book titled, *Camel Enterprise Integration
Cookbook* and I am looking for an author to write this book.
Your expertise will be valuable to our readers.I look forward to the
possibility of working together to publish this book and make it a success.

Do let me know if you are interested in this project and if you have any
queries or doubts.

Kind Regards, ****

**Shrutika Kalbag
***Author Relationship Executive
Packt Publishing
*www.packtpub.com <http://www.packtpub.com/>
* **Tweet*: @packtauthors <https://twitter.com/#%21/packtauthors>
Interested in becoming an author? Visit http://authors.packtpub.com for
all the information you need about writing for Packt.

RE: Write a book on 'Camel Enterprise Integration Cookbook' for Packt

Posted by Ra...@cognizant.com.
I will be integration in writing only migration section "https://docs.google.com/open?id=0BwrNg-893yAJaDlJcUtSUE5Welk"

[...]

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), please reply to the sender and destroy all copies of the original message. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email, and/or any action taken in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

Re: Write a book on 'Camel Enterprise Integration Cookbook' for Packt

Posted by Glen Mazza <gm...@talend.com>.
Hmm, maybe Claus also wants a hot cocoa machine...    :)

--
Glen Mazza
blog: www.jroller.com/gmazza