Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by PUTHENVILA P Johnson <PJ...@qtech.com.au> on 2004/01/01 23:57:35 UTC

Re: Struts Testing

Yes, you are absolutely correct.

Regards
Johnson
Qtech Business Systems Pty Ltd
Level 1, 16 Edmondstone St, Newmarket QLD 4051
t : 07 3356 4377   |   f : 07 3356 5927
e :pjohnson@qtech.com.au   |    p : page us here for tech support
Visit our new website www.qtech.com.au
Check out our new Q - Specials by clicking here

Disclaimer

This transmission is intended only for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any
review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any
action in reliance upon, this information by person or entities other than

the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in
error, kindly notify the sender and please delete this message and any
attachments or copies from your system. We use virus scanning software but
do not warrant that this e-mail and any attachments are virus free.