Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Bob Harner <bo...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/28 03:27:25 UTC

TAP5-2071 Tapestry should output valid HTML5 when using the HTML5 doctype in templates

While I like Uli's recently committed changes for TAP5-2071, it's
worth noting that they do change the API of a public interface and
will therefore break any user code that implements
MarkupWriterFactory.

    https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAP5-2071

Concerns? Alternatives?

Re: TAP5-2071 Tapestry should output valid HTML5 when using the HTML5 doctype in templates

Posted by Ulrich Stärk <ul...@spielviel.de>.
I reckon that there aren't many (if at all) custom implementations of MarkupWriterFactory out there.
For those that implement it themselves, it's just a minimal amount of additional code that can be
copied from Tapestry's default implementation.

Uli