Posted to user@commons.apache.org by "Seganti, Michael" <Se...@finance.nyc.gov> on 2013/11/06 20:12:50 UTC

[FTPSclient] FTPS Authentication using client Certificate / public key

I'm attempting to connect via FTPS to one of our clients.  We provided
them a public SSL key for authorization for their server.  How can I
perform authentication of the FTP user (as in FTP login, not just SSL
negotiation/validation) by supplying a client certificate/public key?

If there is an example, it would be greatly appreciated.

Re: [FTPSclient] FTPS Authentication using client Certificate / public key

Posted by Jörg Schaible <jo...@gmx.de>.
Hi Michael,

Seganti, Michael wrote:

> I'm attempting to connect via FTPS to one of our clients.  We provided
> them a public SSL key for authorization for their server.  How can I
> perform authentication of the FTP user (as in FTP login, not just SSL
> negotiation/validation) by supplying a client certificate/public key?
>
> If there is an example, it would be greatly appreciated.

this is only possible with the HEAD revision, you cannot do it yet with the
latest release ...

- Jörg