Posted to dev@bookkeeper.apache.org by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com> on 2018/12/05 07:57:53 UTC

DCOS/OS Package users

Hi BookKeepers !

During the release process we are submitting packages to Mesosphere
Universe for running BookKeeper in DCOS environment, like this PR:
https://github.com/mesosphere/universe/pull/1998

Is there any active user of that package ?

If there is no interest we can stop delivering such artifacts.

We will still continue to provide the docker image
https://hub.docker.com/r/apache/bookkeeper/

Best regards
Enrico

Re: DCOS/OS Package users

Posted by Jia Zhai <zh...@gmail.com>.
+1, the co-work between communications is some kind of un-predictable.
Maybe we could do it once it is really needed.

Re: DCOS/OS Package users

Posted by Jia Zhai <zh...@gmail.com>.