Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Aaron Mulder <am...@alumni.princeton.edu> on 2005/12/09 02:57:08 UTC

FYI, hardcoded version references

Just so this list isn't lost, this is the output of a grep I did for
"1.0-SNAPSHOT" in our current tree.

Aaron

Re: FYI, hardcoded version references

Posted by Prasad Kashyap <go...@gmail.com>.
Whoa ! This doesn't look good. I have an ant script that builds G by taking
a  version number as a parameter/property. This will enable us to have
nightly builds of G at multiple versions in the future. Having hardcoded
versions like this will break that ability.

Aaron, thanx for that grep output. Since I was away on a vacation last
month, I missed any further offline discussion on that. What is the latest
status reg the hardcoded version references. If that has not yet been fixed,
would you mind if I took a crack at it ?

Cheers
Prasad