Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2020/09/02 10:14:33 UTC

Re: Outdated Information on Comdev website

Hi Sharan,

On Mon, Aug 31, 2020 at 5:14 PM Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org> wrote:
> We've received some feedback that our website https://community.apache.org/ contains some out of date information
> regarding the Pilot Mentoring Programme as this isn't really active anymore...

I have replaced the link to that at http://community.apache.org/ with
a link to http://diversity.apache.org/ as suggested.

....and that's really easy to do now BTW, see
https://github.com/apache/comdev-site and my commit [1].

> Instead we have been focussing on things such as Diversity and Inclusion as well as the Apache Local Community
> initiatives that don't have any current links from our website...

I'm not sure if Apache Local Community has a website already but if or
once it does it's easy to add a link as I just did.

-Bertrand

[1] https://github.com/apache/comdev-site/commit/b04bb8b2901b33e333e757ffca303b3eab62368a

Re: Outdated Information on Comdev website

Posted by Aditya Sharma <ad...@apache.org>.
Thanks Sharan for bringing this up & Bertrand Delacretaz for looking into
it!

I have added some information about Apache Local Community along with the
link pointing to the confluence page.
https://github.com/apache/comdev-site/pull/16

The ALC site is work in progress, so we can change the URL as the site is
ready.

Thanks and Regards,
Aditya Sharma