Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Calin Pavel <ca...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/16 07:03:09 UTC

Full HTML markup for a panel

Hi everybody,

Can you tell me please if there is any way to determine the FULL markup or
generated HTML for a panel.
I'm interested in the markup of the panel which also includes markups for
ALL it's inclusions / children.

May be there is a way to enable some logging or putting a breakpoint
somewhere...

Thank you,
Calin Pavel

Re: Full HTML markup for a panel

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,

With org.apache.wicket.settings.DebugSettings#setOutputMarkupContainerClassName(true)
Wicket will add HTML comments around each markup container with associated
markup, like Panel.
Then you can check it in the browser's view-source.

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting
https://twitter.com/mtgrigorov