Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Jeff Dever <js...@sympatico.ca> on 2002/09/02 18:43:59 UTC

[VOTE] Nominate Ortwin Gluck as HttpClient commiter

Commiters,

Ortwin Gluck (aka Odi) has been extremely active contributor to
httpclient.  Odi has implemented some tricky functionality and would be
a valuable member of any development team.  We would like to offer
Ortwin commiter privledges to the HttpClient subproject.  This was going
to be offered several weeks ago, but wanted to wait untill he returned
from vacation.  He's back now, and submitting killer patches <grin>.

Please vote to have Odi become a Commiter.

Re: [VOTE] Nominate Ortwin Gluck as HttpClient commiter

Posted by di...@multitask.com.au.
+1 from me
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting