Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by "BAZLEY, Sebastian" <Se...@london.sema.slb.com> on 2003/11/03 14:52:29 UTC

Gump multiple test errors (and 1 failure)

There are quite a few test errors reported by the Gump builds, which I would
like to resolve if possible.

The errors seem to be something to do with graphics/awt/Swing - does anyone
know what the problem is?

These errors did not occur when Gump was running on the original system
(cvs.apache.org) - so I may need to take this up with infrastructure.

==

There is 1 test failure, which seems to be due to a change in the way that
JMX files are generated - it looks as though the order of attributes has
changed since the test JMX was originally generated.
Again, does anyone know why this is? Just curious.

S.

Re: Gump multiple test errors (and 1 failure)

Posted by ms...@apache.org.
The gui error is a problem in the new AccessLogSampler not doing
things quite the JMeter way.  I'm currently making a companion
AccessLogController, and I will fix the AccessLogSampler when I
commit it.

JMX attribute order may have been affected by the recent upgrade
of Avalon jar file.  When this stuff changes, I usually resave the
files (After verfifying that they are indeed correct).  It's a pain, but it
works.  And those tests, while being pretty fragile, have found real
problems too, so I'd rather not remove them entirely.

-Mike

help@jakarta.apache.org

--
Michael Stover