Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Andrew Pilloud <ap...@google.com> on 2018/06/14 00:00:37 UTC

Precommits broken?

Recent PRs don't appear to be running all the precommits, and success
status isn't being pushed to PRs. Anyone know what is going on?

See:
https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/5592
https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/5622

Andrew

Re: Precommits broken?

Posted by Scott Wegner <sw...@google.com>.
Brilliant. That seems like a very clean solution that we can implement
today. I'll get started; thanks for the idea Andrew!

Re: Precommits broken?

Posted by Udi Meiri <eh...@google.com>.

Re: Precommits broken?

Posted by Kenneth Knowles <kl...@google.com>.