Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com> on 2019/09/19 00:46:01 UTC

[ASK helps from mentors] How to transfer/add the moderators for mail list

Hi Mentors

Does anyone know how to transfer or add the moderator of the mail list,
today, I am still the only one, but I don't think I am the right one to
manage this?

I am guessing from some mail list command?

Sheng Wu 吴晟

Apache SkyWalking
Apache Incubator
Apache ShardingSphere, ECharts, DolphinScheduler podlings
Zipkin
Twitter, wusheng1108

Fwd: [ASK helps from mentors] How to transfer/add the moderators for mail list

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
Hi IPMC

How to transfer or add the moderator of the mail list, today, I am still
the only one, because I created for the new project and PPMC.

Re: [ASK helps from mentors] How to transfer/add the moderators for mail list

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Baoqi

Good one. I will submit a JIRA ticket to make this happens.
The next question is, who wants to be MODERATORS? (could be more than one)

I am forwarding this mail to private ml, please reply there, because
the MODERATORS should be PPMC member.

Wu Baoqi <wu...@gmail.com> 于2019年9月21日周六 上午9:19写道:

Posted by Wu Baoqi <wu...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Sheng,