Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Kunal Wku <wk...@yahoo.com> on 2007/10/03 00:32:55 UTC

Searching multiple meta fields in a single query

Hello Everyone,

  I have 2 meta tags in the html file.
  For example, subject:english and professor:john

  i have added 2 plugins for the respective meta data - subject & professor.

  If I query 'subject:english' in nutch, it results me the pages containing meta data subject:english.

  If I query 'subject:english professor:john' in nutch, it doesnt give me any results. How can I query mulitple meta tags in a single query ?

  Please help me solve this problem.

  Thanks & Regards,
  Kunal