Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Pierre Goupil <go...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/24 04:05:47 UTC

InvalidBehaviorIdException on Ajax

Good evening,

On Ajax, with wicket-atmosphere, I more often that not got this exception:

org.apache.wicket.behavior.InvalidBehaviorIdException: Cannot find behavior
with id '1' on component
'org.apache.wicket.markup.html.WebMarkupContainer:cardParent:playCardParentPlaceholdera6:cardPlaceholdera6'
in page '[Page class = org.alienlabs.hatchetharry.view.page.HomePage, id =
0, render count = 1]'. Perhaps the behavior did not properly implement
getStatelessHint() and returned 'true' to indicate that it is stateless
instead of returning 'false' to indicate that it is stateful.
    at org.apache.wicket.Behaviors.getBehaviorById(Behaviors.java:303)
    at org.apache.wicket.Component.getBehaviorById(Component.java:4479)
    at
org.apache.wicket.core.request.handler.ListenerInterfaceRequestHandler.invokeListener(ListenerInterfaceRequestHandler.java:246)
    at
org.apache.wicket.core.request.handler.ListenerInterfaceRequestHandler.respond(ListenerInterfaceRequestHandler.java:226)
    at
org.apache.wicket.request.cycle.RequestCycle$HandlerExecutor.respond(RequestCycle.java:830)

I did set up getStatelessHint() but it keeps going on. I don't know which
part of my code could be relevant, but one sure thing is that I do add
Behaviors to the component. I don't understand why it happens only from
times to times.

I use Wicket 6.4.0-SNAPSHOT with Wicket-Atmosphere 0.6-SNAPSHOT. But it's
the same in Wicket 6.2.0.

I tried to isolate this in a quickstart but failed to reproduce it. On the
opposite, it's pretty constant in my project.

Thanks in advance for any help,

Pierre

--
Le bonheur n'est pas une destination, mais une façon de voyager.

Papa d'une petite Lou-Ann depuis le 30 juin.

Re: InvalidBehaviorIdException on Ajax

Posted by Pierre Goupil <go...@gmail.com>.
Good evening,

Let me reply to myself, please ! :-)

I've found the solution. The exception came from the fact that my
@Subscribe-annotated method responsible of adding the component to the
target was using a filter predicate. Remove that and it works!

Hope that could help someone in the future.

Regards,

Pierre