Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Eric Rotick <pc...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/07 20:12:05 UTC

Values for instantiationStrategy

I am trying to write a plugin which supports the concept of having multiple
stages of a test. The actual test implementation is loaded at execute time
into the mojo and then the various stages are implemented as discrete
execution's.

The problem I face is that I get a new instance of the mojo for each
execution. I can see there is a parameter called
*instantiationStrategy*which is defaulted to
*once-per-session*. I've tried various other values which do not produce an
error but do not do what I am looking for.

Am I going about this the correct way or does anyone know what value to set
for *instantiationStrategy* which will do what I am lookng for.

Thanks.