Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Kevin Menard <ni...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/07 15:16:07 UTC

Re: documentation

I'm -0.  If they were gone, I'd get by.  But, I've had a habit of
copying the doc HTML to a local-to-me Web server so I could read off
that.  All the docs for the various projects at the versions I need
are right there, so I don't have to hunt them down on the Internet.
But, I'm less trustful than many.

--
Kevin