Posted to dev@velocity.apache.org by Nathan Bubna <nb...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/02 18:08:06 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release VelocityTools 2.0-alpha1 (Take 2)

The vote has passed:

+1 Nathan Bubna, Will Glass-Husain, Claude Brisson

No other votes were recorded.

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release VelocityTools 2.0-alpha1 (Take 2)

Posted by Nathan Bubna <nb...@gmail.com>.
On 7/2/07, Henning Schmiedehausen <hp...@intermeta.de> wrote:
> Glad it passed. Just a weekend is a bit short.

i don't think so, but if it helps, i'm willing to give more time in
the future.  what would better fit your schedule?

Posted by Henning Schmiedehausen <hp...@intermeta.de>.