Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Russell Bateman <ru...@windofkeltia.com> on 2017/10/26 16:34:39 UTC

How to get NiFi's font in additionalDetails.html?

I am experimenting providing "additional details" for my custom
processor. This works as advertised, however, the font in which my
details are displayed is manifestly not that of the rest of my usage
which is the same as what NiFi UI uses elsewhere.

What must I add to /additionalDetails.html/ to make it conform? See
sample illustration below.

Thanks

Re: How to get NiFi's font in additionalDetails.html?

Posted by Russell Bateman <ru...@windofkeltia.com>.
Oops, my bad. In fact, it is the same (ugly, serif) font for the most
part as my usage description.

Thanks; please disregard the question.