Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by mc...@informed.net on 2004/09/24 20:08:51 UTC

Moving Turbine from Apache/Tomcat to Oracle Application Server 10g

Some "management" types have decided to consolidate all internal web-based
applications under a single server (Oracle Application Server, 10g). This
includes applications developed using Turbine (2.3), Velocity, etc.

 Since Oracle AS10g is an Apache-based system, I was wondering if anyone
could point me to resources describing how to run Turbine/Jakarta apps
under Application Server.

Thanks in advance.

Sean McLinden