Posted to user@hawq.apache.org by Yassine <ya...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/21 14:52:35 UTC

Can not use PL/R with HDB

Hi everyone,

I would like to test pl/r with the virtualbox HDB VM of pivotal but
when I try 'create language plr;', I get this error: 'Error could not
access file "$libdir/plr ": No such file or directory'.

I have folowed this documentation:
https://network.pivotal.io/products/pivotal-hdb

So I have installed R, the Pivotal HDB PL/R extension, updated the arm
and matrix library but it still does not work.

VM:
https://network.pivotal.io/products/pivotal-hdb

Regards,

Re: Can not use PL/R with HDB

Posted by Yassine <ya...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Thanks, problem resolved.

When I have installed the PL/R package with rpm, it has created a new
directory /usr/local/hawq_<version> instead of using the directory
$GPHOME.
So a simple find and cp resolved the issue.

Thanks a lot.

Re: Can not use PL/R with HDB

Posted by Paul Guo <pa...@gmail.com>.