Posted to dev@nuttx.apache.org by Abdelatif Guettouche <ab...@gmail.com> on 2020/09/23 16:25:25 UTC

[DISCUSS]Move GPL licensed repos "Buildroot and tools" under Apache

Hi,

We have had discussions on several occasions regarding the GPL licensed
Buildroot and Tools repository.  We were told that it's possible to make
exceptions to well-known projects and host them under Apache.

We would like to come to a final decision and move forward with this.

Is there anything that would stop us from just creating the repos and push
the code?