Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by "B.C. Holmes" <bc...@roxton.com> on 2000/11/22 06:01:40 UTC

Re: cvs commit: jakarta-slide/src/clients/webdav/src/org/apache/webdav/ant/taskdefs WebdavMatchingTask.java Get.java

Remy Maucherat wrote:

> >   - create an Ant Dav-aware GET task
>
> Hey, does this allow to build *remote* code ????? If yes, that's amazing :))

     <nod>  The idea is that it should work like a CVS checkout, but
with the pattern-matching capable in other Ant tasks.  It gets back to
that whole "abstract the repository" idea.

     When I have a moment, I'm gonna create some other Ant/DAV tasks
(PUT being the next obvious one).

BCing you
--
B.C. Holmes         \u2625           http://www.roxton.com/~bcholmes/
"Wherefore now, baby, time will tell/I chose my roads and I chose