Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Shekhar Yadav <sy...@strongmail.com> on 2007/03/02 01:10:12 UTC

Migrating from 2.0.1 to 2.0.6

All,

Is there a document somewhere which tells how to migrate from 2.0.1
version to 2.0.6. I tried migrating and I am running into issues with
tiles.xml and dojo. If there is a consolidated list somewhere to look at
it would be helpful. Else, I guess I will have to go with trial and
error.

Thanks,

Shekhar

Re: Migrating from 2.0.1 to 2.0.6