Posted to user@jclouds.apache.org by Rashid Rashidov <rr...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/13 13:14:20 UTC

Problem connecting to Devstack instance using jclouds-clie

Hi,

I have a devstack instance running inside a virtual machine on my
development machine.

I try to connect to the devstack instance using the jclouds-cli tool.

I perform the following command:

*./jclouds image list --provider openstack-nova --identity admin
--credential password --endpointhttp://localhost:5000/v2.0
<http://localhost:5000/v2.0>*

Unfortunately, the command does not execute successfully. Here is the error
message that I receive:

*Failed to create service:Guice creation errors:*

*1)
org.jclouds.rest.config.SyncToAsyncHttpApiProvider<org.jclouds.openstack.keystone.v2_0.AuthenticationApi,
A> cannot be used as a key; It is not fully specified.*

*2)
org.jclouds.rest.config.SyncToAsyncHttpApiProvider<org.jclouds.rest.HttpClient,
A> cannot be used as a key; It is not fully specified.*

*3)
org.jclouds.rest.config.SyncToAsyncHttpApiProvider<org.jclouds.openstack.nova.v2_0.NovaApi,
A> cannot be used as a key; It is not fully specified.*

*4) org.jclouds.rest.RestContext<org.jclouds.openstack.nova.v2_0.NovaApi,
A> cannot be used as a key; It is not fully specified.*

*5) No implementation for
org.jclouds.openstack.keystone.v2_0.AuthenticationApi was bound.*

*  at
org.jclouds.rest.config.BinderUtils.bindHttpApiProvider(BinderUtils.java:109)*

*6) No implementation for org.jclouds.rest.HttpClient was bound.*

*  at
org.jclouds.rest.config.BinderUtils.bindHttpApiProvider(BinderUtils.java:109)*

*7) No implementation for org.jclouds.openstack.nova.v2_0.NovaApi was
bound.*

*  at
org.jclouds.rest.config.BinderUtils.bindHttpApiProvider(BinderUtils.java:109)*

*7 errors*

I am sharing my problem with the mailing list, because the error message is
not very explanatory and I can not understand what the problem is.

Regards,
Rashid

Re: Problem connecting to Devstack instance using jclouds-clie

Posted by Rashid Rashidov <rr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ignasi,

I was running jclouds-cli-1.6.0 with JRE 1.7.71.

I switched to jclouds-cli-1.7.4 with the same JRE and everything worked.

Thanks a lot for your help. Really appreciate it.

Regards,
Rashid

--
Rashid Rashidov (Roko)
MailTo: rrashidov@gmail.com

Re: Problem connecting to Devstack instance using jclouds-clie

Posted by Ignasi Barrera <na...@apache.org>.
Hi Rashid,