Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org> on 2007/10/18 19:01:38 UTC

[HttpClient] HttpClient 4.0-alpha2 release?

Folks

Where are only 3 issues away from reaching the ALPHA2 milestone, all 3
are minor ones. Is there anything that blocks the release? Any
objections to releasing HttpClient 4.0-alpha2 soon?

Cheers

Oleg

Re: [HttpClient] HttpClient 4.0-alpha2 release?

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>.
On Thu, 2007-10-18 at 19:19 +0200, Roland Weber wrote:
> Hi Oleg,
>
> give me this week-end to finish the stackable parameters.
> I'll try to get it done on Saturday.

That'd be great!

> Is HttpClient currently compiling against core-alpha6
> or -snapshot?

4.0-ALPHA6 release

Oleg

Posted by Roland Weber <os...@dubioso.net>.
Hi Oleg,

give me this week-end to finish the stackable parameters.
I'll try to get it done on Saturday.

Is HttpClient currently compiling against core-alpha6
or -snapshot? The release must be against alpha6. My next