Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org> on 2006/04/05 02:38:22 UTC

[ANN] Maven surefire plugin 2.1.3 and surefire 1.5.3 released

The Maven team is pleased to annonunce the release of the Maven
surefire plugin 2.1.3 and underlying surefire library 1.5.3
You can run mvn -U to get the latest version of the plugin.

More info at http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-surefire-plugin/
and http://maven.apache.org/surefire

Issues fixed
Mainly improvements the support of test forking.

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MSUREFIRE?report=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project:roadmap-panel
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SUREFIRE?report=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project:roadmap-panel

--
I could give you my word as a Spaniard.
No good. I've known too many Spaniards.

Re: [ANN] Maven surefire plugin 2.1.3 and surefire 1.5.3 released

Posted by Lee Meador <le...@leemeador.com>.
I'm not sure http://maven.apache.org/surefire is worth the trouble. It is
just a page with the Maven borders that says "Surefire is a test framework
project."

<grin>Although, someone might need to know that.</grin>

-- Lee

On 4/4/06, Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org> wrote:

> The Maven team is pleased to annonunce the release of the Maven
> surefire plugin 2.1.3 and underlying surefire library 1.5.3
> You can run mvn -U to get the latest version of the plugin.
>
> More info at http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-surefire-plugin/
> and http://maven.apache.org/surefire
>
> Issues fixed
> Mainly improvements the support of test forking.
>

> http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MSUREFIRE?report=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project:roadmap-panel
>
> http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SUREFIRE?report=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project:roadmap-panel

>                              -- The Princess Bride

-- Lee Meador