Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Jun Rao <ju...@almaden.ibm.com> on 2009/10/06 05:16:35 UTC

Range.contains()

Do anyone know why Range.contains() assumes that a range is closed on the
left? Based on the logic in RackUnawareStrategy, it seems that a range
should be closed on the right and open on the left.

Jun
IBM Almaden Research Center
K55/B1, 650 Harry Road, San Jose, CA  95120-6099

junrao@almaden.ibm.com

Re: Range.contains()

Posted by Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com>.
i agree, the rest of the system assumes your range is (previous token, my token]