Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Ron Berkle <te...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/17 09:01:55 UTC

Steps for upgrading from 1.0 to 1.2?

I would like to upgrade my Nutch version 1.0 to 1.2. I don't see any
information in the Nutch tutorials or wiki. Can
anyone tell me the steps of upgrading nutch to 1.2 ?

RE: Steps for upgrading from 1.0 to 1.2?

Posted by "McGibbney, Lewis John" <Le...@gcu.ac.uk>.
Hello Ron,

The link below is the last correspondence on this topic. To date, I am still not sure about any definitive answer here. Try the link that Markus provided last time around.

http://www.mail-archive.com/user@nutch.apache.org/msg02059.html

Thanks Lewis
I would like to upgrade my Nutch version 1.0 to 1.2. I don't see any
information in the Nutch tutorials or wiki. Can
anyone tell me the steps of upgrading nutch to 1.2 ?

Email has been scanned for viruses by Altman Technologies' email management service - www.altman.co.uk/emailsystems

Winner: Times Higher Education’s Widening Participation Initiative of the Year 2009 and Herald Society’s Education Initiative of the Year 2009.

Winner: Times Higher Education’s Outstanding Support for Early Career Researchers of the Year 2010, GCU as a lead with Universities Scotland partners.
http://www.gcu.ac.uk/newsevents/news/bycategory/theuniversity/1/name,15691,en.html

Re: Steps for upgrading from 1.0 to 1.2?

Posted by Julien Nioche <li...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ron,

You should be able to use 1.2 straight away on your existing data. The data
structures used by 1.2 are compatible with older versions and the commands
are the same.

Julien

--
*