Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Marcel Offermans <ma...@luminis.nl> on 2013/10/29 23:40:58 UTC

Articles about the Apache Felix Dependency Manager

For everybody that is interested in the Dependency Manager, my colleague Peter is working on a series of articles about it:

http://arnhem.luminis.eu/introduction-apache-felix-dependency-manager/
http://arnhem.luminis.eu/introduction-apache-felix-dependencymanager-part-2/

I personally think they do a very good job of explaining the basics, which is why I'm sharing these links here. Any feedback is of course more than welcome!

Greetings, Marcel

Re: Articles about the Apache Felix Dependency Manager

Posted by Bram Pouwelse <br...@pouwelse.com>.
Great articles to get started with the Dependency Manager really useful
documentation for newcomers on projects using the Dependency Manager :).
Maybe good to put the links on the Dependency Manager website.

Posted by Pierre De Rop <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Marcel,

Nice articles, I will look into them with pleasure.

As Bram suggested, I also added the links in Felix documentation:

http://felix.apache.org/documentation/subprojects/apache-felix-dependency-manager/apache-felix-dependency-manager-resources.html

best regards;
/Pierre