Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by Scott Carter <sc...@dotsconnect.com> on 2001/03/08 17:07:53 UTC

Xalan/Xerces errors

When I import Xerces.jar and Xalan.jar into my workspace(VisAge) I get the
following errors:

(1)

org.w3c.dom.Node getSourceTree(java.lang.String, java.lang.String,
javax.xml.transform.SourceLocator)  1 Errors, 0 Warnings
     The exception javax.xml.transform.TransformerException is not handled

(2)

DocumentBuilderImpl  1 Errors, 0 Warnings
     Must implement the inherited abstract method
org.w3c.dom.DOMImplementation
javax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilder.getDOMImplementation()

I am using the Xerces jar file that comes with the Xalan distribution.  Does
anyone know what these errors are due to?

Any help is appreciated.

Scott Carter
Dotsconnect.com