Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Alex Amato <aj...@google.com> on 2019/02/13 01:46:45 UTC

Is there a reason why these are error logs? Missing required coder_id on grpc_port

These errors are very spammy in certain jobs, I was wondering if we could
reduce the log level. Or put some conditions around this?

https://github.com/apache/beam/search?q=Missing+required+coder_id+on+grpc_port&unscoped_q=Missing+required+coder_id+on+grpc_port

Re: Is there a reason why these are error logs? Missing required coder_id on grpc_port

Posted by Robert Bradshaw <ro...@google.com>.
We should fix the offending runner(s?). I think this is BEAM-4150.