Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Bert Van Kets <be...@vankets.com> on 2004/02/23 13:17:42 UTC

nested woody repeater

I have a table containing link data (linkid, url, title, groupid) and a
table containing the link group data (groupid, groupDescription).
Is it possible to have two nested woody repeater widgets so I get

+ groupdescription1
  - link data for group 1
  - ...
+ groupdescription2
  - link data for group 2
  - ...

How do I do this?  How does this affect the repeater widget names and the
references?

Thanks,

Bert

Re: nested woody repeater

Posted by Jan Hoskens <jh...@schaubroeck.be>.
You can nest as many repeaters as you want. There are no special things
about the references or widget names, you just have to create them in the
repeater:

  <wd:repeater id="A">
   <wd:widgets>
        <wd:widget id="a"/>
        <wd:repeater id="B">
            <wd:widget id="b"/>
        </wd:repeater>
   </wd:widgets>
  </wd:repeater>

the same goes for the binding/template. See the wiki's for more info!

Bye,
Jan