Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Joshi, Naveen" <na...@jpmefs.com> on 2004/06/01 22:38:57 UTC

Hidden Variables

All,

one out of 300 times my hidden variable would not set to form. Any ideas what could be the issue. I'am thinking that it is a browser issue. Is any one in the group facing similar problem.

Thanks
Joe

Re: Hidden Variables

Posted by Lionel <co...@free.fr>.
Joshi, Naveen wrote:
> All,
>
> one out of 300 times my hidden variable would not set to form. Any
> ideas what could be the issue.

do you use get or post method to send your form ?

Re: Hidden Variables

Posted by Irfandhy Franciscus <en...@yahoo.com.sg>.
Joshi, Naveen wrote:

> All,
>
> one out of 300 times my hidden variable would not set to form. Any ideas what could be the issue. I'am thinking that it is a browser issue. Is any one in the group facing similar problem.
>
> Thanks
> Joe

Have you specify these hidden variables as a property in your ActionForm
? Maybe youwant to put your ACtionForm code and your jsp here so that we
can get a clearer picture