Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Andrew Waters <gb...@gmail.com> on 2021/01/16 12:39:18 UTC

How to set up order terms

Hi,

This is my second attempt at creating a new thread - the first one (on a different subject) just disappeared.

I'm having problems crating an order using the "Order Entry" page.  I cannot get past the "Options" stage.  Next is the "Terms" stage and I'm assuming it's because I have no order terms set up?  I can't see how to set them up - searching various OFBiz guides for the phrase "order terms" doesn't bring anything useful up.

Thanks.

Andrew

Re: How to set up order terms

Posted by Andrew Waters <gb...@gmail.com>.
Sorry All,

I found my issue.  Although I had loaded (edited demo seed data) some shipping details I had not associated any with my Store so there was no shipping method for the order!  Even though the one and only shipping method ("Use Default: No other shipping methods available. ") was selected on the "Options" page, clicking "Continue" to move on to "Terms" just did nothing.  No error was shown on the page nor on the console!  Associating a shipping method to the store allowed me to create the order.

Thanks