Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Gary Dixon <Ga...@quadris.co.uk.INVALID> on 2023/05/03 08:33:18 UTC

removing UI elements

Hi everyone

Does anyone know how we can remove the "CPU Mhz" from displaying in the UI ?
We want customers only to be able to see the number of vCPUS's in the compute offerings and not their MHZ value

BR

Gary

Gary Dixon
Senior Technical Consultant
T:  +44 161 537 4990
E:  vms@quadris-support.com
W: www.quadris.co.uk
The information contained in this e-mail from Quadris may be confidential and privileged for the private use of the named recipient.  The contents of this e-mail may not necessarily represent the official views of Quadris.  If you have received this information in error you must not copy, distribute or take any action or reliance on its contents.  Please destroy any hard copies and delete this message.

Re: removing UI elements

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
You'll have to edit and rebuild the UI package. The exact location to
remove the fields will depend on exactly what you want removed, and where.
I think those values are in several lists and in details views.