Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Tamas Jambor <ja...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/10 00:33:06 UTC

new repo

hi,

it looks like that the snapshots were moved to a new repo recently.
it'd be great if you could update the pom files, it's not pulling down
mahout-math anymore.

thanks,
tamas

Re: new repo

Posted by Tamas Jambor <ja...@gmail.com>.
sorry, I meant it is NOT available any more here:
http://people.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository

Tamas

Re: new repo

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
repo.a.o/snapshots looks much more official than the other address.

I think that this is a left-over from early development and should probably
be changed.

Re: new repo

Posted by Tamas Jambor <ja...@gmail.com>.
I think the new one is