Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Christian Schleif <sp...@schleif-online.de> on 2007/07/25 14:02:23 UTC

change context path with mod_jk

Hi,

I'm searching for a solution to mount a web app e.g.
example.org:8080/webapp to webapp.example.org

I know how to mount it like example.org/webapp or
webapp.example.org/webap, but how can I change the contextpath for this
domain.

Just changing the context path of webapp will not fit the problem,
because I have more than one app, which schould be reachable over a sub
domain.

regards,
christian

Re: change context path with mod_jk

Posted by Rainer Jung <ra...@kippdata.de>.
If you are using Apache httpd as the web server, have a look at mod_rewrite.

Regards,

Rainer