Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Mikael Petterson <mi...@ericsson.com> on 2009/06/16 10:57:54 UTC

Help to use new version of dependency on other repos server

Hi,

My project is using maven 2. In our master pom.xml we have defined a
repository that hosts all our dependencies, jars ( i hope I get all the
terminology right here...).

What happened was that we got a new version 1.0.1 of a dependency ( jar)
and it is hosted on:

http://nlryx106.etm.ericsson.se:8081/artifactory/product-ngin-deliveries

The older version 1.0.0  was hosted on our internal repos but I don't
know how to put the files in their repos on the server.
And since I only want to see if I can compile with the new version I
want to do as little as possible ( don't we all).
What do I change in  the master pom.xml to give it a try with this new
version 1.0.1 on the other repos ( the url given above).

Br,

//mike

Ericsson AB

Mikael Petterson