Posted to solr-dev@lucene.apache.org by Jonathan Ariel <io...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/05 18:55:27 UTC

getValueSource deprecated!

Hi,
I am using getValueSource for my patch to give statistical info to the
facets, but it seems to be deprecated. Should I use something else?

Thanks!

Jonathan

Re: getValueSource deprecated!

Posted by Yonik Seeley <yo...@apache.org>.
Most of the getValueSource calls are from a QParser (for parsing
function queries), and it serves as the context for the call.
At least one ValueSource needed the SolrCore, and it seemed more
futureproof to just pass the QParser (can get the request from there
too).

-Yonik

Posted by Jonathan Ariel <io...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Erik Hatcher <er...@ehatchersolutions.com>.