Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Jessica Tomechak <je...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/10 01:35:51 UTC

Re: FW: iptables rules in hypervisor

Here's a better link for the Admin Guide.

http://download.cloud.com/releases/3.0.0/CloudStack3.0AdminGuide.pdf

The prerelease drafts page that Rajesh linked to was only for WIP drafts,
probably only of interest to writers and doc reviewers. There is no Admin
Guide draft under review there right now.

Cheers,
Jessica T.
CloudStack TechPubs