Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Andrei Mikhailovsky <an...@arhont.com> on 2014/03/17 13:12:58 UTC

using ACS vpn connection as default gateway

Hello guys,

I was wondering if you can use the vpn connection (roadwarrior and not site-to-site) as a default gateway for a client? By default it does not route traffic outside of the guest network range. I've looked at the Global Settings and I can't see anything relating to this.

Many thanks

Andrei

Re: using ACS vpn connection as default gateway

Posted by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro>.
On 17.03.2014 12:12, Andrei Mikhailovsky wrote:
> Hello guys,
>
> I was wondering if you can use the vpn connection (roadwarrior and
> not site-to-site) as a default gateway for a client? By default it
> does not route traffic outside of the guest network range. I've looked
> at the Global Settings and I can't see anything relating to this.
>
> Many thanks
>
> Andrei

This could be handy, might be worth requesting it as a feature.
I for one am running a separate OpenVPN server in a VM for road-warrior
functionality.

Nux!
www.nux.ro