Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/10 17:42:10 UTC

[OT] IP Clearance for Tiles-Kaolin: seeking a volunteer

Dear friends,
First of all, sorry for the cross posting.
I am Antonio Petrelli, PMC Member of Apache Tiles.
We would like to integrate Dimensions with the new name of "Kaolin"
inside the Tiles codebase:
http://mutidimensions.sourceforge.net/
The only developers of this projects are Aaron Roller and me. Aaron is
willing to give his software grant to donate it to ASF.

Currently I am in search of a volunteer for the IP clerance
processing. I already asked Tiles' PMC Chair (Greg Reddin) but he is
too busy to help. I already asked the Incubator mailing list, with no
answer. If anybody can help me, I will appreciate it much :-)

Thanks in advance
Antonio

Re: [OT] IP Clearance for Tiles-Kaolin: seeking a volunteer

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.
2008/4/11, Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>:

> Antonio,
>
> in case you don't find sb. w/ in the next week.
> I'll volunteer to help (I did it some weeks ago
> already for my employer)

Wow! Thanks a lot Matthias! Im this case, when the new week has come, may I
ask you to join the Tiles developers mailing list?
http://tiles.apache.org/mail-lists.html

Thanks again

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Antonio,

in case you don't find sb. w/ in the next week.
I'll volunteer to help (I did it some weeks ago
already for my employer)

-M

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff:
mail: matzew-at-apache-dot-org

Re: [OT] IP Clearance for Tiles-Kaolin: seeking a volunteer

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Antonio,

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Antonio,