Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by rick rineholt <cr...@yahoo.com> on 2006/02/24 15:22:46 UTC

[Axis2] ServiceGroupContext assoc. axis 2.0 specfic header.

Hello Axis 2.0 developers
I noticed a piece of interesting code in
AddressingInHandler.extractServiceGroupContextId(..)
method that seem to
associate a SOAP Header qname
"http://ws.apache.org/namespaces/axis2",
ServiceGroupId to a ServiceGroupContext ... Anyone
have a pointer/URL
that explains this some more? Or offer a few lines
here to explain?  Thanks!

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: [Axis2] ServiceGroupContext assoc. axis 2.0 specfic header.

Posted by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk>.
Hi Rick,

Its my mistake that I've put that in AddressingHandlers. Now its moved
to correct places.

Thanks for pointing that out.

-- Chinthaka