Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Mark Dewey <mi...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/31 02:25:55 UTC

SliceQueryFilter unit tests

I'm new working on the project and looking for the unit tests for
SliceQueryFilter. Searching only brings up one instance of it being used in
the tests. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Mark Dewey

Re: SliceQueryFilter unit tests

Posted by Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com>.
There's only the one direct use, and a lot of indirect uses via
IdentityQueryFilter.  Finally, there are some slice tests in the
python system tests ("nosetests").

--
Jonathan Ellis
Project Chair, Apache Cassandra