Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/20 18:02:22 UTC

TP2 notice

If you follow the gremlin users list (and aurelius graphs for that matter),
you'll see a fair amount of posts that start with, "I'm new to TinkerPop
and here's my TP2 question".  To which we always answer, "If you're new to
TinkerPop you really should be looking at TP3".

I was thinking that we should add some kind of notice to the various TP2
wikis to point folks to TP3.  Any other thoughts on the matter?

Re: TP2 notice

Posted by Michael Pollmeier <mi...@michaelpollmeier.com>.
+1

We won't be able to fix all places as the internet doesn't forget and
people e.g. find outdated forks of repos, but this a good thing to do.