Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by shrinivas dole <sh...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/06 11:30:49 UTC

about header & response

Hello,
        Jmeter 2.1.1 does not support the response given by html. I am using
IE 6.0 on windows 2000 O.S.
       I am using Badboy 1.6 Beta version to record script and then I export
to Jmeter. Though using the latest version of browser I got the following
message.

We have detected that you are using a browser that may be incompatible with
DocStore 4.0. DocStore no longer supports 4.0x and older browsers.

       Here Docstore is the name of application.
        How can I overcome this problem. Also how to view header of Jmeter.
       bye

Shrinivas
VeriSoftIndia

Re: about header & response